When you're within spitting distance of the Motor City, you've got to defend your turf.
- Danny King
- Jul 31, 2012
- Stuart Waterman
- Jul 14, 2006
Computer giant Dell and the Winston School in Dallas, Texas will fire up a fuel-free race at Texas Motor Speedway next week - the 11th annual Dell-Winston School Solar Car Challenge. Competing cars have been designed and built by 18 high school race teams from the U.S., India and Puerto Rico.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models