Following up on the two-wheeled slow-motion theme in 2012, Red Bull is highlighting two-time motocross champion James Stewart and his factory Yamaha race bike. We've already seen a couple of Honda-mounted MotoGP riders at 1,000 frames per second, so it only seems appropriate to see what super slow motion looks like on the dirt.
Slow Motion Video
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Slow Motion Video Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!