Skoda has officially kicked off production of a ten-vehicle trial fleet of its first-ever electric automobile, the Octavia Green E Line. Skoda says that production of the Octavia E Line represents the automaker's next step in its, "continued efforts to reduce emissions and consumption levels throughout the company."
Skoda Octavia Green E Line
- Eric Loveday
- Oct 2, 2010
Skoda Octavia Green E Line concept - Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models