When Dani Pedrosa left Indianapolis Motor Speedway last week, there's little doubt he was the envy of his fellow MotoGP contenders. The Spaniard clinched victory, proving that he possessed not only the speed, but also the fortitude to truly challenge Jorge Lorenzo. The question on everyone's mind was this: Could Pedrosa and Repsol Honda really mount a solid comeback? Make the jump to find out.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Sep 5, 2010
Less than a week after 13-year-old Peter Lenz was killed in a crash at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, another motorcyclist's life has been claimed at the track.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models