Even though new-car sales continue to rebound, that pace seemed to slow a bit in the US for September, but Mercedes-Benz had plenty to brag about. Last month, the automaker sold 142,994 vehicles around the world marking the best sales month ever in its 87-year history – thanks in large part to the redesigned E-Class lineup and new compacts like the A-Class and CLA-Class.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
September 2013 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!