Will the Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit and the upcoming Nissan Versa join the Buick Le Sabre and even the Toyota Camry as "Grandparent's Most Favorite Ride?" That's what analysts think about the new wave of subcompacts arriving in America. According to John Wolkonowicz, automakers are once again making the mistake that younger buyers' primary concern is cost. "This is not a meek generation. They (Generation Y) want you to see them arrive," says the Global Insight analyst. "A car is like
- Joel Arellano
- Mar 1, 2006
Edmunds has compiled what it considers the top ten best vehicles for senior citizens. Seniors, defined as those sixty-five and older, represent the fastest-growing segment of America's population. The article addresses the strengths and weaknesses of each vehicle as they relate to a senior's perceived needs.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models