If you are riding around in a stolen car, maybe taking it for a spin to the local mall is a bad idea. New technology is helping catch criminals when they're least suspecting it. At the Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento, CA security guards are catching car thieves who happen to be in their parking lots using sophisticated technology.
- AOL Autos Staff
- Apr 17, 2013
This security camera caught a different sort of breaking and entering when a Toyota Highlander slammed into the house not once, but twice. The original YouTube user who uploaded the video claims that the driver and passengers were victims of unintended acceleration.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models