The redesigned BMW Z4 was rolled out onto the show floor at the Detroit Auto Show, with the example in question being an sDrive35is variant, with the just-less-than-screaming Hyper Orange Package. The exclusive colorway includes the metallic orange paintjob, as well as trim-specific seats, stitching and accents for the interior. More importantly, the 35is driveline means that you'll find a high-output version of the turbocharged 3.0-liter N54 engine, here outputting 335 horsepower and 332 pound-
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!