In his latest blog post, GM Vice Chairman Bob Lutz talks about Saturn. And more specifically, the new Saturn Vue. Bob tells us that the new CUV will launch at the Los Angeles Auto Show later this month. The PreVue concept that was shown in New York in April was a good preview (pun definitely intended), but even better was seeing the Opel Antara at the Paris Motor Show in September.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Saturn Prevue Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!