- Jonny Lieberman
- Aug 18, 2009
For some time now speculation about Bugatti's next megacar has been running rampant. The car world got nice and teased recently when a "teaser" shot of a new Bug got itself "leaked." Named the Bordeaux, very little is known about the concept past the point that it has eight tailpipes. However, Dr Franz-Josef Pfaegen, lord of Bugatti's Molsheim manor, sat down with Autocar and spilled some high priced beans.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models