Since last year, Saab and Volvo have been working together to develop a plug-in hybrid (PHEV). Volvo officially announced the project in March 2008, and showed us pictures of the ReCharge concept on the road. Those were nice to see. The Invest In Sweden Agency will be updating visitors to the Advanced Automotive Battery and Ultracapacitor Conference and Symposia in Tampa, Florida (which starts May 12) on the status of plug-in and electric vehicles in Sweden. The focus will be on Swedish hybrid t
Saab Plug In
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Saab Plug In Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!