As if things weren't bad enough.
Rush Limbaugh Hybrid Cars
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Apr 2, 2009
In an attempt to stay politically neutral, we're going to stop short of offering opinions about Rush Limbaugh's recent statements regarding hybrid automobiles and the intent of automakers like Ford and Honda to "please politicians overseeing the industry's multibillion-dollar bailout." What we will say, though, is that Limbaugh's a little off when he suggests that hybrid vehicles are entirely unwanted. So sayeth Rush:
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models