What you see above was once a mild-mannered Yamaha TMAX 530 scooter (right), turned by Roland Sands Design into the naked wonder you see above. Yamaha is having fun with the introduction of the 2013 TMAX, asking various motorcycle personalities tune its innovative new scooter, which has its engine mounted in the frame, motorcycle style, as opposed to the swingarm.
- Jeff Glucker
- Mar 12, 2011
Roland Sands, champion motorcycle racer and founder of Roland Sands Design, is turning his wrenches and sketchpad loose on the Ducati Desmosedici RR – the very rare and expensive street version of the MotoGP racer.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models