Lubricant company Royal Purple has started a video series called Outperformer, its latest episode looking at stunt coordinator Lance Gilbert working on the coming film Need for Speed. Gilbert is a third-generation stunt man with a family lineage going all the way back to Mickey Gilbert in Ben Hur. The antic chariot racing scenes in that 1959 film can be considered one of the precursors to the work Lance is doing on NfS, like the getting a Koenigsegg (replica) to flip out and explode on a bridge
- John Neff
- Nov 8, 2012
IF YOU TRIED TO ENTER BEFORE AND IT FAILED, PLEASE TRY AGAIN. THANKS!
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models