A Route 666 sign would look right at home in the shop next to the Fiat crest that's displayed on the wall. In fact, they may share a meaning. It seems we're not the only ones that chuckle when the number of the beast pops up on road signs. Barnegat, New Jersey can't keep mile marker 66.6 on either its Parkway or Turnpike. Whenever the signs are replaced, they're stolen again. The situation is much the same further north in Morris County, where so many Route 666 signs went missing that New Jersey
- Chris Paukert
- Jun 6, 2006
A retired British nurse, June Dumas, figures she's doing the world a favor by not driving today.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models