Roush has announced that the new Stage 3 Mustang turns out a Hellcat-frightening 670 horsepower from its supercharged, 5.0-liter V8.
Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Brandon Turkus
- Aug 7, 2013
The Ford Mustang is a brilliantly affordable source of horsepower, with a base 300-plus-horsepower version available for well under $30,000. Jumping up to about $35,000 will get you a solid 420 horsepower from a high-revving V8, while those with some extra disposable income can get a pair of 600-plus-horsepower monsters. Both the Roush Stage 3 with its Phase 3 package and Ford's factory Shelby GT500 even crest the 650-horsepower mark, with 675 and 662 ponies, respectively.
- Drew Phillips
- Sep 7, 2011
Making A Case Against Increasingly Excellent Factory Options
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models