UMB Financial Services has a long history of combining cars and banking, so perhaps it should come as no surprise that the bank is backing a Roush Yates-branded Visa Platinum Rewards credit card. Back in 1928, when it was called City Center Bank, what became UMB Financial Corporation introduced the drive-up window. Now, UMB CardPartner is offering a Roush Yates Visa with a headered-up V8 right there on the front.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Aug 6, 2010
Roush Yates Engines has announced that it will be offering up a race-prepared version of Ford's 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 for American Le Mans Series prototype competition in 2011. Roush Yates is developing the engines for use under the new 2011 LMP2 rules that require production-based engines. This will be the first competition application for Ford's twin-turbocharged and direct injected V6 that debuted in 2009.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models