There's now a way to bring all of the fun and competitiveness of a game of Mario Kart to your living room floor with a tech project called RomoCart. The game uses cameras, a projector, robots and special programming to create an infinite variety of courses on your floor based around any obstacles in the way. Once the race begins, you can even drop bananas or shoot missiles just like in the game.
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!