Up until now, the SsangYong Rodius crossover handily held the title as being the World's Ugliest Car. And while this new model could very well still wear that crown, the "dynamically strong and distinctive look" is a huge step forward from, well, this.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 6, 2013
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 2, 2012
There are many vehicles sold overseas that we wish we could order Stateside. The SsangYong Rodius isn't one of them. But at least the Korean automaker has found a use for the awkwardly proportioned crossover.
- Stuart Waterman
- Sep 13, 2006
Chrysler Group is determined to make its mark in Europe's compact 4x4 segment, and hopes that its new Dodge Caliber-based crossovers - the Jeep Compass Rallye (upper right) and the Jeep Patriot - will grab a significant share of a market that the automaker sees reaching 400,000 units per year by 2010.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models