The automotive industry is full of rivalries, from Ferrari versus Lamborghini to Ford's recent war on the Toyota Prius. Audi must be feeling the electric heat of Tesla's recent success, because the German automaker has put out a press release with one single message: Hey, let's not love on Tesla too much, mmmkay?
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 20, 2013
- Autoblog Staff
- Jan 21, 2012
Cadillac is getting ready to launch the much anticipated rear-drive ATS and new flagship XTS this year. The Lincoln MKZ concept shown at this month's Detroit Auto Show was very well received, and will be followed by six more new and refreshed vehicles by 2014.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models