The Ring Brothers are back at it for the 2014 SEMA Show, unveiling a suitably wild 980-horsepower Chevrolet Chevelle that goes by the name of Recoil. Yes, you read that properly.
Ring Brothers Recoil
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
Ring Brothers Recoil Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!