There are few jobs in the world as highly coveted as a seat with a Formula One team - especially a top team like Red Bull, which has been dominating the series now for four years running. So when Mark Webber announced he was leaving F1 to join Porsche at Le Mans, it wasn't a matter of whether the team would find a replacement – it was only a matter of who that replacement would be. And now Red Bull has revealed the answer.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!