Click above for more shots of the Mercury Cougar-based Audi R8 replica
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 11, 2008
Proteus, maker of hand-crafted replicas of bygone sports cars, is coming to America. Recently purchased by Enduro Cars, Proteus plans to restart production of its carbon copy Jaguar XK120 C -- the record-breaking Le Mans-conquering roadster -- that you'll be able to purchase for $133.000.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models