- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 12, 2013
Pope Francis has a new car. It's not bulletproof, it isn't made by Mercedes-Benz and it doesn't require that we attach the inglorious suffix "-mobile" to it. In fact, the Pope's new ride is a 1984 Renault 4 that fully lives up to the pontiff's recent urging that we drive "humble" vehicles.
- AOL Autos Staff
- Sep 11, 2013
Pope Francis has a new car. Well, it's new to him. The 20-year-old Renault 4 isn't as luxurious as the limos of the past. And with 190,000 miles on its odometer, it's more worn down. But it is in line with the new Pope's efforts to make the priesthood a more humble calling.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models