Shiro Nakamura, Nissan's global design director says "the Cube is coming to the U.S. market." The Cube gets 37 MPG and has something called e-4WD, which includes an electric motor that kicks in when you need it. The Cube is already out in Japan (see wacky Japanese commercial below the fold) and there were rumors it might come to the U.S. Now that it's confirmed, I wonder who needs the Scion xB? Well, Nissan has said they don't intend to compete with the Scion xB. To that I say, "Yeah right, what
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Release Date Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!