In the past few months, Chrysler's Ram brand has gone from also-ran status behind Ford and General Motors to a class leader in many truck categories including fuel economy (25 miles per gallon highway) and towing (30,000-pound maximum capacity). Now, based off these spy shots recently taken, it looks like Ram is preparing to introduce the be all and end all of pickup trucks, with a production version of its leviathan 2011 Long-Hauler Concept.
Ram Long Hauler Concept
1 / 1
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jan 18, 2013
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Ram Long Hauler Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!