Qbeak, the electric city vehicle being developed by Denmark-based ECOmove, has unveiled the third prototype of the car and says the vehicle is "very close" to its finished version. The current prototype is lighter than the previous versions, which mean's the Qbeak's single-charge range has been increased. ECOMove is now putting the call out to potential partnerships with automobile component makers and says the final version will be ready in 2014.
- Danny King
- Mar 14, 2012
QBEAK, the city electric vehicle that's been pitched by Denmark-based ECOmove over the past year and a half, received this year's 'European Electric Vehicles Early Stage Investment Opportunity Award' from UK-based Frost & Sullivan, which said that ECOmove is "very close" to starting sales of the car.
- Domenick Yoney
- Oct 1, 2010
ECOmove QBEAK – Click above for high-res image gallery
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models