Honda recently launched a new green ad campagn called Problem Playground. It just kicked off the second phase with a TV ad that features Honda's hydrogen fuel cell FCX Clarity (which you can watch below the fold). The ad's voiceover is done by Garrison Keillor and goes like this:
- Xavier Navarro
- Jan 17, 2008
Honda has decided that it might be unfair that another Japanese car company gets so much attention for green cars. Honda UK has hired advertising company Wieden and Kennedy to showcase all the marque's new "less impactful on the environment" products since 1950.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models