At least five potential Aston Martin buyers have now whipped out their platinum cards in anticipation of taking the esteemed carmaker off Ford's hands. One London banker said, "The interesting question is whether this is just going to be a scrap between the rich men of Russia and the rich men of the Middle East." It's interesting to note the plethora of former Ford execs hoping to get a piece of Aston.
Premiere Auto Group
- Frank Filipponio
- Oct 22, 2006
The first new Coffee & Cars (C & C) show at Ford-PAG-Mazda is in the books and it was very impressive. We arrived at Mazda around 6:45 and there were already quite a few cars in the show lot. There were plenty of friendly people helping us find the spectator parking lot by the Premiere Auto Group end of the campus, much better than the security guard setup at Crystal Cove. It's nice to feel wanted too.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models