Last month we learned Chevy sold more Camaros in June than Ford did Mustangs. It's like 1969 all over again. Now, we did state that, "as The General has a backlog of 10,000 sold orders to fill (equating to less than a seven day supply), the streak is likely to continue for at least the next few months." But you know, with GM still being in the federal dog house and all that, plus with Ford being on the up and up, we wouldn't have been shocked to see more 'Stangs than 'Maros moving off lots durin
- Jonny Lieberman
- Aug 3, 2009
- Chris Paukert
- Jul 1, 2009
Despite having fewer model variations on the market, pent up demand for the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro appears to have been enough to send the bad Bowtie past Ford's redone Mustang in June. Sales figures for the month are beginning to trickle in today, and General Motors says it shifted 9,320 Camaro units last month, as compared to the Blue Oval's 7,632 Mustangs.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models