Over at Motorcycle.com, they explain how Zero Motorcycles helps police adopt to the life electric, giving them the right to remain silent.
- Jeff Glucker
- Aug 2, 2011
The T-1000 was a pretty vicious killing machine, but it was also a mighty fine pilot on anything with two wheels. From what we can tell, the cop in the following video is clearly the template from which the T-1000 was cast.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models