In early July, a video of Marlene Pinnock being struck repeatedly by a patrolman on the side of a Los Angeles Interstate stirred allegations of police brutally against the California Highway Patrol. Pinnock was reportedly walking in traffic on the freeway when a CHP officer responded to the scene. According to police, she resisted arrest, and a passing motorist filmed a portion of the ensuing altercation that left the woman in the hospital. The video subsequently went viral.
- Chris Bruce
- Jul 21, 2014
- AOL Autos Staff
- Nov 5, 2013
An unbelievable sequence of events led one New Mexico man from a routine traffic stop to an extremely invasive and unwanted medical procedure ordered by police.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models