Some will invariably debate their authenticity, but as far as we're concerned, there's no arguing with the quickening of our pulse when we gaze at such examples of retrofitted classics as the Eagle E-Type Speedster or the Singer 911. But if you've been wondering why European sportscars have been getting all the old-meets-new attention, wonder no more, and feast your eyes on the Pogea Corvette.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jun 30, 2010
Fiat 500 Ferrari Dealers Edition by Pogea Racing – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models