Plymouth Road Runner
- Frank Filipponio
- Jun 27, 2010
- Chris Tutor
- Mar 30, 2008
John Herlitz packed a lot of memorable MOPAR into his 35 years with Chrysler. He graduated from college and started with the company as a designer in 1965. In just three years, Herlitz became manager of the Plymouth Intermediate Car Studio and didn't waste much time making his mark on the lineup.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models