An antediluvian roadster with a Cosworth-tuned Ford Duratec 2.0-liter which red lines at 8,000 rpm. Has any Morgan ever screamed as hard as this?
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Dec 26, 2012
The Morgan Motor Company has been building vehicles since 1909 and built its first proper car – as opposed to a three-wheeler, or cyclecar – in 1936. That was the 4/4, and although it's been joined by seven other models, it is still being made today.
- Zach Bowman
- Oct 19, 2011
A handful of Morgan owners recently received word that the automaker is releasing a new version of the its Plus 8 ahead of next year's Geneva Motor Show. The refreshed Plus 8 will feature wheels borrowed from the Series IV Aero 8 along with air conditioning as standard equipment. Those who prefer to leave cog swopping to hydraulics will enjoy an available automatic transmission. Otherwise, the vehicle remains fairly close to what we've come to expect from the stately 8. A total of eight colors w
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models