The good news from Phoenix Motorcars is that the company's all-electric SUT has passed the first round of crash tests. On Tuesday, at the Adelanto-based KARCO Engineering lab, the SUT completed front, oblique and offset impact crash tests.
Phoenix Electric Truck
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Phoenix Electric Truck Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!