Mercedes-Benz first announced plans start building the C-Class at its Alabama factory back in 2009. It's taken a few years to get everything ready, but the first one finally rolled off the line on Wednesday. The milestone gave workers there enough reasons to be happy that they just couldn't help cranking up some Pharrell and dancing. Alabama governor Robert Bentley was at the plant to watch the first sedan be completed and uploaded this video of the celebration, as did local news outlet AL.com.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Pharrell Happy Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!