About a month before the Geneva Motor Show, Peugeot announced a hyper-miling competition for up to 72 drivers to see how little fuel they could use getting from Paris to Geneva. After evaluating all the written entries, Peugeot selected the drivers and set them up last weekend in four different diesel-powered models.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Jan 25, 2010
Peugeot has put out the call to European drivers to sign up for its upcoming Eco Cup where they will have the chance to prove how efficiently they can drive. The Eco Cup is a two-day, 622-mile run from Paris, France to Geneva, Switzerland in a fleet of 72 new diesel-powered Peugeots.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models