We're having a lot of fun with our new toybox (gallery images) here at AutoblogGreen, and the latest batch of photos we'd like to present to you are of the Fiat Panda 4x4s in the 2007 Dakar Rally we mentioned late last month.
- Mike Magda
- Dec 28, 2006
Two-time WRC champ Miki Biasion could choose a gas- or diesel-powered version of the Fiat Panda to race in the Dakar rally. He took the diesel for "a matter of weight distribution and fuel economy." Choosing the diesel is less of a mystery, however, than choosing the Panda for the brutal Dakar race. It's hardly a household name in off-road racing. But the "little mouse of the dunes" has a few strong points on paper, namely its 3,100-pound weight with 3 spares and 42-gallon fuel tank.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models