Cities around the world have taken major steps to reduce congestion. We've talked at length about London's use of congestion charging, while the German city of Hamburg is working to ban cars outright. Now, admittedly, neither of these solutions would work in the US, because 'Murica. That doesn't mean there won't be some attempts to regulate bigger vehicles out of US cities. Remarkably, though, this move doesn't appear to come from regulators. Rather, it's the folks that provide the parking.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Oversize Vehicles Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!