The first images of the new three-door Opel Astra have turned up and the new hatch appears to be shaping up to be even more attractive than its predecessor. The prototype appears to have a more steeply raked windshield than the five-door currently available in Europe and China where it's badged as a Buick and sold under the Excelle nameplate.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 5, 2007
Today we take you all the way back to 2004 with an update on the Japan Automotive Software Platform and Architecture, or JASPAR for short. This is a consortium of Japanese automotive and technology companies, which is developing a new standard operating system for Japanese vehicles. A competing OS is being designed in Europe by BMW and Daimler, among others. Currently, Bosch owns about 70% of the current market share when it comes to automotive electronics with their OS, known as OSEK.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models