You don't need a membership to fill your fossil-fuel-powered car at a gas station, so it is kind of odd that you need to belong to a particular club to juice up at some EV charging stations. The Open Charge Alliance (OCA) went public today with the message that plug-in vehicle drivers deserve better.
Open Charge Alliance
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Open Charge Alliance Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!