It wouldn't be uncommon in most cities, in most countries, to see an old lady taking the bus. But not in Russia. No, in Russia, old women push the bus... for two very Russian reasons: 1) The Russians never paid as much attention to building civilian transportation as they did to nuclear submarines and jet aircraft, and 2) Russian women are tough as nails. Tougher, even.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Old Woman Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!