In a study conducted by UK used car website Autoquake.com, it seems that women are less likely to to perform basic maintenance compared to men.
- Michael Harley
- Apr 22, 2010
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/The_dipstick_s_demise_is_blamed_on_dilatory_drivers'; The practice of opening the hood at every fuel stop used to be routine. With an oil-soaked rag in hand, the worker reached over and pulled out the hot metal dipstick, and after a quick cleaning swipe, the dipstick was plunged back into its tube and pushed down into the sump of scalding oil. Withdrawn again, a tell-tale black film in the middle of the scored lines marked the oil level very accurately.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models