The Big Apple is about to get a little greener.
- Danny King
- Jun 23, 2012
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 4, 2008
Tamarack Lake Electric Boat Company, Electrovaya and a "firm that is developing electric ice resurfacing machines" are three electric vehicle companies that have moved (or are planning to move) from Ontario, Canada to New York State thanks to big incentives from New York State Energy Research Development Authority (NYSERDA).
- Dane Muldoon
- Jan 2, 2007
We've mentioned Mascoma a couple of times recently in relation to the cellulosic ethanol conversion technology developed by Prof. Lee Lynd at Dartmouth College that they have been set up to commercialise. The latest news is that they have received a $14.8 million award from the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA). This will allow them to build and operate a cellulosic biomass-to-ethanol demonstration.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models