Toyota has reportedly filed two trademarks in the United States and Canada for the nomenclature "NX 200t" and "NX 300h." And based on the alphanumeric scheme of these two filings, it's clear that these designate two new Lexus models that could come to market in the near future.
- Eric Bryant
- Jun 9, 2006
Showing yet another year of strong growth, the specialty-equipment aftermarket parts business grew by 9 percent in 2005 to end up at $34.3B. That's nearly double the size of the market ten years ago, and in each of those years, the auto aftermarket has grown at a faster rate than the US Gross Domestic Product.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models