Danish company H2 Logic will add to Norway's "hydrogen highway" with the installation of a refueling station in the suburbs outside of Oslo in summer 2011. Together with another planned hydrogen station in the city's downtown center, this area of Norway will become home to one of the world's densest hydrogen refueling networks.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Dec 13, 2009
Back in May, 30 teams driving pure electric and hydrogen vehicles participated in the
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models