Just the other day, Nissan released an image showing all of its cars you can drive in Gran Turismo, with one little mystery hiding in the bottom right corner: a draped shape with the date June 10, 2014 – suggesting that it would reveal its Vision Gran Turismo on that date. Well, if you look at that calendar you'll realize that June 10 came and went yesterday, and Nissan didn't reveal the car.
Nissan Vision Gran Turismo
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 9, 2014
Power up your PlayStation and pop in any edition of Gran Turismo and you'll have hundreds of cars to choose from. But arguably few have managed to bridge the gap between that virtual world and reality than Nissan.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models