Compared to most SUVs-turned-mommy-mobiles, the Nissan Pathfinder has had an odd 27-year existence. Like all 'utes, it's first iteration was built on a truck platform, which was then followed by a unibody second generation. But unlike the rest of the pack, the third-gen Pathfinder swapped back to a body-on-frame architecture and it's stayed that way for the last seven years.
Nissan Pathfinder Concept
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jan 3, 2012
Nissan has already given us a darkened preview of the next Pathfinder's profile, but tonight the automaker has released two exceptionally brief videos of its latest 'ute.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models