The trial of Nissan's NV200 EV prototype by Japan Post last summer must have had some amount of success as the all-electric van is now poised to take on the streets of London, England. This time around, it will be rocking the colors of the courier FedEx as it begins a two-month stint of package schlepping.
Nissan Nv200 Ev
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Mar 10, 2010
Nissan Light Commercial Electric Vehicle sketch – Click above to enlarge
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Nov 6, 2009
Nissan Light Commercial Electric Vehicle sketch - Click above to enlarge
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models